Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Playing with image generators.

The virtual fortune cookie is quite fun, but it doesn't provide code to copy, and I don't feel like editing a screenshot right now. I guess you'll just have to go and play with it yourself! I have yet to get the same fortune twice.

Then I tried the Web 2.0 application generator, as it seemed appropriate.

I then attempted a Delft plate (click on "Tailor Made" and then "Design Your Own Plate"), but it hasn't arrived in my inbox as of the time I'm posting this.

And remember those 3-D pictures that I, for one, never could see properly? Look, mom! I made one! I still can't see the image, but I did learn that my handwriting on a computer screen is at least as bad as my handwriting on paper.

2 comments:

Nice Guy said...

5,000 more image genrators on www.CustomSignGenerator.com.

Dustin said...

FYI, there are around 6MB of text that the fortunes are taken from. :)