Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Podcasts

Just as with feeds (don't you like how I'm tying two posts together?), I tend not to go out looking specifically for podcasts. I suspect that if I had an MP3 player, I might do it more, especially if I could make myself get back to the gym, where I'd actually be likely to listen to them. I do listen to several regularly, though, Car Talk and Wait, Wait...Don't Tell Me (both also heard on NPR) being by far the most regular.

By the way, if you ever feel as if you don't know what's going on in the world, Wait Wait is a very fun one-hour summary of what went on in the world over the past week. It's also good exercise (ooh, now I'm tying two paragraphs in this post together), since you spend a lot of time laughing, and laughter is supposed to be very good exercise.

When I went searching for podcasts through the directories provided, I came across this reading of the news in German especially for non-native speakers. This gives me a little more hope that I can get back into my German again!

No comments: